What causes throat pressure? - Online Doctor Chats
would like to discuss on my throat issue
Please go ahead
i feel some uneasiness in my throat since 1 month
something like pressing sensation
Can you explain it in detail?
there is no pain. would like to know what would it be?
Do you feel that there is a swelling in the throat?
i can't feel any tumour or swelling.
Do you have mucous?
how could i know that?
Do you get exces of mucous while coughing?
no nothing like that.
one thing is
do you get acidity?
Are you there?
i am on diet these days
not having rice
is that the reason?
earlier i used to burp a lot
No it should not be the reason
now reduced that
It is possible that while burping gastric contents are refluxing and causing the pressure
I need more details
It is hard to come to a diagnosis just with history
An examination by an Ear, nose and throat specialist is needed
ok will contact
Do you have any other question?
i am good
have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cause of pressure in throat and hormones
- Pregnancy and nervous stomach
- What causes a hoarse throat
- Neuro stents for tumors
- Throat pain for three months
- What causes drainage in throat
- What causes a raspy throat
- Occipital neuralgia in 5 year olds
- L montus tab purpose
- Does neuflo has steroids
- What causes strep throat
- Sore throat twice in two months
- L montus and sinus
- Nervup od for skin problems
- Severe sore throat twice in a month