What causes spotting when on Duphaston for POCOS treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
I am reading your question
Please give me a minute
You should continue Duphaston as per the course
even if you started spotting
And do I stop after the 10 days or do I continue? I read that this spotting could be due to ovulation and then if I stop the duphaston it would cause a miscarriage
If spotting turns to bleeding for more than three pads per day, you should stop it for a review
You should stop Duphaston after 10 days and expect bleeding
But what about miscarriage ? Could that happen?
Does this spotting mean I am ovulating?
Spotting might mean ovulation but it can be confirmed with a ovulation test kit
It is affirmative way than spotting
Ok, so for now I continue taking duphaston and stop if it turns to bleeding right?
Duphaston is unlikely to cause miscarriage
Yes continue it
and thus supplemented it with Duphaston
Duphaston supports pregnancy
Ok so for now if the spotting turns to bleeding, I stop the duphaston?
Oh and one more thing, the spotting was more like a brown clump, is that still ok?
But if you bleed in between or before 10 days you should stop and see the doctor
DO you have any more queries
So if it's three pads per day then that's bleeding right?
Ok that's great thanks a lot :)
Thank you for visiting me here
Thanks, have a good day, bye :)
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does hgc affect high blood pressure
- What is the cause and treatment for herpes
- Losing blood thats dark brown coloured
- Does heat affect blood pressure
- What causes nausea when on prednisone for asthma treatment
- What is the cause and treatment of petechiae
- Light pink discharge when i wipe
- Loette spotting
- What causes headache when on tuberculosis treatment
- What causes pregnancy like symptoms when on pocos treatment
- How does marijuana affect the blood
- Does hookah affect thyroid blood test
- Liposuction during menstrual cycle
- Does msturbation affect blood sugar levels
- Look bloated or fat due to uterine fibroids