What causes soreness in breast with increase in size? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi....I am 41 year old female. My left breast is extremely sore and has suddenly grown larger than the right. It has been about 6 weeks since I noticed these changes. My left armpit is also very tender. I had a mammo in Oct. just a annual routine and it came back negative but stage 3 density. I am just sick worrying ... any advice.
Hello...thanks for your time
I suspect you might be suffering from fibroadenitis or a breast abscess
It is my pleasure to be of service
and the pain and sudden increase in the size of the breast I suspect it to be an inflammation of the fibrous and breast tissue
This happens quite commonly in women of your age
So what should I do?
You should consult a breast surgeon or agynecologist
and get yourself examined
ok thanks I will...have a good day.
I don't think it is an abscess, in which case you would also be running a fever
Thanks for using the service
have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is the cause of breast soreness and tenderness
- Primolut n breast lump
- Is pinpoint red spots on the skin a side effect of metronidazole?
- What causes swelling and soreness in breast
- Is heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding a side effect of jinteli?
- Is itching skin near damaged veins a side effect of depo-provera?
- Is weakness or heaviness of the legs a side effect of irbesartan?
- What are the side effects of dr scholl's clear away wart remover?
- What causes a sore breast
- Ovaries hurt and lot of discharge
- What is the cause for sore breast and underarm
- Peritonitis staph epididymis
- I have an ovarian cyst and my back and stomach hurt
- I have been using nuvaring for 3 months and atarted have che
- Causes of increased breast size