What causes pulsating vein under my neck? - Online Doctor Chats
I have vein pulsating just under my neck
Since when are you feeling this?
i notice about 15 mins ago
do you also have other symptoms like excessive sweating?
increased heart beats
no no other symptoms
nothing of the sort
i exercised in the morning
is there a swelling associated with the vein there?
nothing to worry about
it is just the variant of normal
you cannot see the vein but you get see it twiching
you may be feeling the pulsation due to stress
I would suggest you to rest a while now
drink a glass of water
and just lie down for 20 mins
it should subside by then
do not use a pillow to support your head
ok will eventually go away?
may I know your age?
i had a training session booked should i cancel it
What time is the session, and what is the time in your place now?
Can you rest for half an hour at least?
What is the training session about - physical or mental session?
if it is possible, it is better to cancel it
ok doctor so you think noting to worry about
nothing at all
the sessio is in 2hrs
you will be fine soon
thank you doctor
have a nice day
good day to you too
Bye for now
shall we close the chat or you have more queries?
it seems like you are done with the chat
I shall close the chat window
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes dilated neck veins
- Crisps what damage to health
- Does eating crisps make you fat
- Can i take timentin for osteomyelitis ?
- Causes pulsating neck veins
- Can i take motrin ib for tmj syndrome ?
- What causes the left vein in your neck to hurt
- Kft normal value who criteria
- Can i take celebrex for osteoarthritis?
- Can i take excedrin for osteoarthritis?
- Crocin side effects during menstrual cycles
- Causes of congested pulsating neck veins
- Causes of congested non pulsating neck veins
- Can i take aleve for spondylolisthesis?
- Crocin ds vs normal crocin for kids