What causes pain under breast during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
my name is XXXX
i am 21 weeks pregnant
randomly I will get a pain under my left breast.
can you suggest why this pain occured
Can you describe the pain in detail?
The pain can be due to hypertrophy (growing big) of milk-forming glands of breast
while i am lying/sleeping in my left side
and taking meal as well
Is it in the breast or below the ribs
its just below the breast
On the rib?
Is it worse on pressing?
When you press on the area does it get worse?
yes on ribs
yes it pain
It is muscular type of pain
Did you get hurt in the area?
Do you feel a swelling there?
randomly pains as said earlier
Are you taking calcium supplements?
is it safe during pregnancy
Yes it should not create any problems
what should i do to get relief from it
Actually it is a tough call
It may get worse as the baby grows bigger
If you are comfortable with a rib belt in the area
you can try that
is the rib belts safe?
Yes these are worn on the outside
These are safe
Dont wear it on the tummy
k, thanks will try
bye and thank you for your kind reply
Thanks for consulting
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can change in medication show any improvement for hiccups
- Cold hands and feet in early pregnancy
- Wrist sore during the cold weather
- What is the cause for pain and soreness under breast
- Cold sweats during pregnancy
- Suggest possible medication for low lying placenta
- Vomit when get cold during pregnancy
- How effective is using garlic to remove mole
- What causes breast soreness during pregnancy
- What causes pain under breast
- Cause for severe pain under the breast during pregnancy
- What causes pain in breast
- Effects of drinking cold water during pregnancy
- Will nervousness affect the ecg result
- What is the rating of mallinckroot drug from 1-10