What causes pain in hand and shoulders? - Online Doctor Chats
I have considerable amount of pain in my left hand right from the shoulder when I raise my head upwards. Since three days I have been going through this problem. Please let me know if this is something I should be worried of.
How can I help?
my sister has the aforesaid problems, and we wanted to have a doctor's opinion for the same
She has considerable amount of pain in her left hand right from the shoulder when she raises her head upwards. Since three days shes have been going through this problem.
Is this something we should be bothered about?
she has been*
It seems to be related to cervical region of spien
ok, what shall we do now?
First you need to confirm with an orthopedic surgeon about the diagnosis
He may also advise some tests like x-ray etc
If that is the case then a combination of pain-killers and exercises may be advised
is there a healthcare doctor available who can look into this for us in our locality?
We are from Marathahalli bangalore
You can go to Yashomati hospital or Manipal hospital
Go to the orthopedic department
ok doctor, we will visit the hospital and make a checkup
There the tests will be done at the same place
Thank you Doctor, have a good day
You too have a nice time
Thanks for consulting
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tooth extraction arm pain
- Fruta planta and fertility
- How to make your arm numb fast
- Excessive full tight scrotum
- Ganaton total dosage
- Pain in forearm when extending arm
- What causes left hand pain
- Pain in arm while extending
- Gastric problem giddiness
- What is causing numbness in hand and back pain
- Gastric problem with throat pain
- What is the cause of bilateral hand and wrist pain
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- What causes pains in hands
- Face and arm numbness while pregnant