What causes pain and burning sensation in stomach? - Online Doctor Chats
hi doctor.. this is XXXXXXX wife
Please proceed with your query
last weekend i had stomach pain.. wn checked with doctor.. it was found to be due to indigestion and hyper acidity...
took tablets for 3 days..
felt better till yesterday
but from yesterday mrng had stomach pain and stomach burning sensation
had curd and food without any spice...
felt better this morning..
What was the tablet taken
but still hv slight lower abdomen pain
tablets was pantop, ecobin and reflux
feel abdomen pain while sitting..
may i knw y the pain is caused
if it relieves then it is acidity
is it bcoz of acidity
At the same time ask your doctor about Hpylori therapy
it is also known for gastritis
wat is it doctor
an infection in the stomach very common
It requires a course
hw long will it take to cure
5 days to 1 week
I suggest you to take GELUSIL MPS syrup
wat kind of food to hv
Pl go back to the doctor and ask for H Pylori therapy
No worry, no curry and no hurry is the formula
am little scared about this pain..
should i check with gyno immediately
or should i wait for few more days
no you can check with Gynecologist as wel
will it be any issue with pregnancy
Do not worryu
but do not take any tablet without knowledge of doctor
can i take gelusil syrup nw..
You see the doctor immediately
and do not be worried about this
this is common and easily treatable
Do you take Iron tablets?
If yes stop them for few days
no i dont take iron tablets
actually thought of checkin with gyno after a week.. since hv slight pain got so scared...
no you go to doctor
do not neglect is my saying
Do you have any more queries
ok doctor.. thanls
no more queries
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Reasons for feeling breathless after gastroenteritis
- Symptoms of spinal disease
- What causes stomach pain and spottting
- Shortness of breath after eating hot peppers
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- Symptoms of back numbness
- Breathing difficulties and heartburn after novasure
- Symptoms of vertebral arthritis
- What can cause stomach pain
- Bright green diarrhea after cesarean
- Symptoms of fatal ventricular fibrillation
- What is causing sharp pain and burning in stomach
- Breathless after drinking tea
- Symptoms of bronchial inflammation