What causes nausea with lack of energy? - Online Doctor Chats
You say that you are always nauseated, you feel hot and cold, and you have no energy
since how long has this been going on?
hi. any idea what could possibly be causing this? I have 4 children. I had blood work last year. my test. was a little high but the ob gyn said it was nothing to worry about
over a year
Okay, may I know your age,please
How old are you?
did you stop getting your periods?
I suspect your hormones are causing these symptoms
Hello, are you there?
Are you there?
no I still get them every month
how old are you?
I still think the cause for you feeling hot and cold
You should consult an endocrinologist
You are welcome
Your time has expired
Please login again if you have any further queries
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Worst cramps but no period
- What causes lack of energy
- What does it mean lack of energy
- Luminal amoebiasis causes
- Vertebral disorders causes
- Relapsed multiple sclerosis causes
- Severe cramping from right ovary
- Can costochondritis cause lack of energy
- Gabapentin rash causes
- Lack of energy nausea light headed
- Having vagina pain an cramping
- What causes lack of energy and knee pain
- Pain vagina stabbing cramp
- Femoral neuralgia causes
- Cramp and pain vagina when urinating