What causes nausea with lack of energy? - Online Doctor Chats
You say that you are always nauseated, you feel hot and cold, and you have no energy
since how long has this been going on?
hi. any idea what could possibly be causing this? I have 4 children. I had blood work last year. my test. was a little high but the ob gyn said it was nothing to worry about
over a year
Okay, may I know your age,please
How old are you?
did you stop getting your periods?
I suspect your hormones are causing these symptoms
Hello, are you there?
Are you there?
no I still get them every month
how old are you?
I still think the cause for you feeling hot and cold
You should consult an endocrinologist
You are welcome
Your time has expired
Please login again if you have any further queries
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bilateral sensory hearing loss
- What causes lack of energy
- What does it mean lack of energy
- Dark brown discharge recent copper coil
- Brown clumpy spotting instead of period
- Can costochondritis cause lack of energy
- Is brown vaginal discharge usual with the mirena coil
- Stomach beatings on women
- Big zits being popped
- Bilateral pe tube placement
- Lack of energy nausea light headed
- Dark brown reddish odorless discharge
- What causes lack of energy and knee pain
- Can you have brown discharge when you pop your cherry
- Benign lesion on brain