What causes loose motions? - Online Doctor Chats
My Baby having loose motions past 10 days. Can you help us?
I will help you
Have many times does your baby have the loose motions in a day?
15 to 20 times. not heavily but a very little
sometime waterish and some time solid..
The color of it is most of the time greenish
How is the activity of your baby otherwise?
How old is it?
She is very active.. no symptom of loosing weight..
she is 6 months old
that is a good sign
nothing to worry then
what could be the root cause.. its been 15 days right..
it is because of the growing intestine
at 6 months,intestines begin to grow further
there will be changes in the immune level
But it should subside soon
do we need to do any tests. or wait some more time?
You can do a simple stool routine test
that should rule out any possible infections
stool routine test?
are you giving your baby any other food other than mother's milk?
yes.. first few days we tried cerelac rice.
now we are tryng nestum rice..
both are nestle products
anyother home foods?
no.. just water..
take care to prepare all of this with good hygiene
Get a stool routine test done for your baby
if it is normal, nothing to worry
The loose stools will settle down on its own
Hope this helps you
shall we end the chat now?
what this Stool Routine test will tell us exactly?
it will tell if there is infection in the intestine or not
is that all?
Thanks for your help and have a good day :-)
thank you too
You too have a pleasant evening ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vacuum constriction device
- Urinary tract infection back and leg pains
- Uti thigh pain
- Is giving ondem and powergyl safe for children
- Can amoxcillin cause stomach pain
- Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy after passing stool
- Is breastfeeding advisable when on myotop p
- What causes tingliness and rigidity to the smell of tar
- What causes loose motions
- Infant having loose motion what could be the cause
- What causes gree loose motion
- What causes loose motion vomiting in a kid
- Urinalysis pus cells loaded means
- What is the cause of loose motion in a 1 year old
- What causes acid feelabdomen discomfort and loose motions