What causes light sensitivity in eyes? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
I need advice on the problem related to my eyes
I am wearing contact lenses from past 15 years and my power is RE -3.00 and LE -3.25 and till recently never faced any problem.But off late, i feel my eyes are very sensitive to bright sunlight, i cannot open my eyes and tears roll out when i go to bright sunlight. This is happening from a week or so.Kindly suggest what needs to be done.
This may be due to few conditions:
1. Dryness of eyes.
3. Worsening of refractory error.
All these 3 conditions have different treatment.
what is refractory error?
Therefore the first and foremost management of your problem would be to identify the cause.
In simple terms by refractory error I mean your vision power may have increased.
Since identifying the cause is priority, I advice you to visit your ophthalmologist and get yourself checked.
treatment can then be decided based on the cause.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
thats it..Thank you Dr
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eye sensitivity to sunlight causes
- Amway products removing black marks
- What makes the eye sensitive to light and cause irritation
- Eyes nose runing water
- What causes severe light sensitivity in eyes
- What causes eye odor
- Is amway cal mag recommended during pregnancy
- Is nosebleed and pink eye related
- Are nosebleeds with pink eye
- Stuffy nose watery eyes winter
- Stuffy nose eye twitching
- What causes eye beats
- Amway product to control bp
- Amway medicine for breast cancer
- Which amway product for blood pressure reduction