What causes headaches in the evening? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help?
I am 35 year old male working in IT
it is very severe that i cant concentrate also
its more than headache and lot of discomfort
should i consult any specialist??
Yes you can consult a neurologist
i will visit in the weekend
until then any advice from you?
Have you tried painkillers?
i tried painkiller few times but it reduces the pain only 25%..
so not taking the painkiller often..no use
So it is a really bad pain
Yes I understand
its more than pain....it affects my concentration/focus
difficulty in understanding what people speaks to me...
during the time
What other symptoms do you have?
it starts at 4pm..and last till i go to sleep
next day morning is all normal
so consulting neurologist is the good option?
It can be any type of headache
Yes go to a neurologist
wil do that...
Ask for a diagnosis
from the neurologist
Tell him that you are willing to get tested
Because tests will help with a better diagnosis
they will do Scan or MRI?
First a scan is done
MRI are done if nothing is found on scan
or brain nerves are involved
Till then take painkillers
Which painkillers have you tried
it says for headache/fever
It must be brufen
is that OK?
Make sure that you do not take paracetamol
It is not effective for headaches
Brufen is better for pain
brufen can be taken in the dose of 200 mg 2 - 3 times a day
You will need just one dose and not two
acetaminophen is paracetamol
Please do not take it
Buy brufen from local pharmacy
i will get brufen then
That is why it was not effective
Thanks..will do that doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sick headaches nausea slight dizzy
- What causes headaches
- Ear pain blood vessel ear drum
- Vision problems dizziness headaches
- What causes a severe headache
- Blood pressure medication make me feel drunk
- What causes headaches and migraines
- Headaches dizziness pounding pulse
- What causes headaches everyday
- Pounding headache dizziness up set stomache
- Dry blood in urine
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- Can dry blood transmit hiv
- No period dizziness headache
- Drop of blood in urine pregnancy