What causes giddiness and pain in arms when suffering from Cervical Spondolytis? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
and it has been diagnosed as Cervical Spondolytis after X-ray
I have few question regarding that
apart from neck pain and pain in back of head
I usually feel giddiness and pain twisting in both of arm
and that two twice thrice in a day
is this related to same
Similarly does pain in the arm.
However though in all probabilities both giddiness and arm pain seem to be related to cervical spondylitis
without clinical examination I cannot confirm this assocation.
If giddiness and arm pain are severe, please consult a doctor nearby to confirm this relation.
Have you followed?
Do you have any more questions?
he has asked to do some exercises and come back if it continues
It's the right approach.
No that is fine for now
Thanks for ur time doctor
I wish you recover soon.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Will creatine cause my urine to smell bad
- What causes shock pain in arms and legs
- Why is my pee flaps swollen
- What is the cause of pain in arms when lifting
- What is the cause of chest pain and arm pain
- Will low potassium cause chest pain
- Tennis elbow and small knot
- Whats cause for grey beards
- Thumb cuticle sore bump
- Will thc show up on a blood pregnancy test
- Throbbing pain in shoulder and arm
- What is the cause of getting pain in arms
- Throbbing pain deep in one thigh
- Throbbing pain after pacemaker
- What causes redness and pain in arm