What causes eye infection in a toddler? - Online Doctor Chats
hi this is XXXXXXX
doc i have a month old toddler
and guess he's having infection in his left eye
What symptoms is he having?
its watery and some dirt is gathering
its nothing big but can u suggest some medicine
I can suggest something
but I need to be sure of the diagnosis
Thus I will ask you a few questions?
What colour is the discharge from the eye?
Is it thick?
Is it watery?
Is it just one eye?
Does he have fever?
Does his eye look red?
the substance is like what we have in morning
but its coming every ten minutes
no eye is not red
You can apply gatoquin eye ointment
/ is it kind of eye drop
Sorry it Gatiquin oint eye ointment
its an antibiotic eye ointment
It may be applied once daily for 5 days
I also suggest you to visit ophthalmologist
He will be able to check for the blockage
can u suggest some drop coz he's so small
applying ointment will be a bit difficult
GATE DPS eye drops is the same medicine available as eye drops
Do you have any question here?
it doesn't have any side effects ...right
No it wont have side effects as it is not being ingested
thanka that will be all
Thanks for consulting
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Kesar for 11 months old baby
- Treatment and cure for Haematoma
- Loose motion for 11 month old baby
- Treatment and cure for Goiter
- Can 11 months old baby eat walnut
- 11 months baby farst a lot
- What causes appollo eye infection
- Drugs/medication for Hamartoma
- Eye infection causes
- What causes constant eye infections
- Symptoms of Endo cervicitis
- Drugs/medication for Fibrocystic disease
- Sal mucolite medicine for 11 month baby
- Pink eye infection causes
- Meth cause eye infection