What causes extreme pain in my knee while walking? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi THis is XXXX
Dr. i am suffering from pain in my knee of one leg
from last four days
sorry about that
did you take any medicine?
WHen i start alking it get increased
yes i am taking one painkiller
and that also in extreme pain
what is it?
It is Decloferanac sodium
that is a good medicine
it gives relief to me
but I suggest you to take it thrice daily after food for complete relief from the pain
but does it has any side effects
it gives complete relief to me
no side effects for short term use
please use it for 3 to 4 days for complete relief
ok so i will continue with this medicine
and do i need to take any antiobiotic with it
After 3 to 4 days me pain get reduced
it will be all right in 3 to 4 days ime
ok Doctor thank you
get well soon
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is skin rash a side effect of amphetamine/dextroamphetamine?
- Is skin itching, rash, or redness a side effect of synthroid?
- What causes pain in knee with difficulties in walking
- What causes knee pain while standing up
- Swollen calf muscle with knot
- Is weakness or heaviness of the legs a side effect of aleve?
- Is lack or loss of self-control a side effect of alprazolam?
- Calf strain knot lump
- Is difficulty in passing urine a side effect of alprazolam?
- What causes knee pain while walking
- What causes pain while sitting with a sprained knee
- What are the possible causes for knee pain while sitting
- Calf teeth knocked out
- Itchy vein on calf
- Killer pain in calf