What causes erctile dysfunction? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
i am 29 yr old
me and my wife are trying to have a baby.. and we have been planning for last two months. But, sometimes ..i am not able to get an erection
or i am not able to maintain it
so this causes tension in my mind
Could you provide me with some more details?
more details as in
i have observed that .. if we do sex after 3 days , then i never get this problem
whenever we try having it regulalrly then i face this problem
Are you able to have sustained erection as you try after 3 days?
yes then i dont face this problem
then everything happens fine
You said you been trying for a baby for the last 2 months, is there a pressure from external source to conceive?
no external pressure as such .. just that me and my wife are both 29 yr old, so we thought its the right time
Is your wife's period regular?
Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
around 1.5 yrs back ..i had a high blood pressure ..around 140/90 .. then docotr just recommended change in life style .. and exercise and all
then i used to monitor it regulalry
it was normal after few days
i dont have thyroid,anemia
and i dont drink or smoke at all
Are you on any medicines now (supplements or any other regular medicine)?
yes i take one medicine
Can you name which one?
* I mean can you name the medicine?
i take ecosprin 75 , i have been taking it since last 10 years or so .. as i had some neuro complications
in 2003 i had a brain attack ,,but i recovered within 1 month
i was around 19 yr old then
Let me brief you.
Erection problems are caused by multiple clinical conditions.
The causes are broadly classified as organic / physiological conditions
and somatic/pyschological conditions.
We do not suspect any serious organic problem if you are able to sustain erection and perform intercourse without any problems on few days.
so your problem seem to be psychological in nature.
Probably the stress at work / family, feel of inability to conceive after 2 months of trying and other psychological problem could be causing this issue.
At this instance, I would try to resolve those stressors.
Some tips that I suggest are:
1. Most couples need atleast 4-6 months time to successfully conceive.
So do not be worried about inability to conceive in this 2 months time.
2. Take a break from sexual activity for 2-3 weeks.
This will rejuvenate you both body wise and mind wise.
3. Improve your nutrition and sleep well.
With these measures, you can retry after 2 weeks.
You should start to feel better.
Have you followed?
ok can u name any multivitamin pills
yes i understood ur points
Is there any other question?
how often we should try intercourse during fertile period to conceive?
I am sorry, there seems to be a technical issue.
i was asking, how often should we try intercourse during fertile period?
are you there?
You can try intercourse every day on those fertile period.
I am sure your sexual activity will improve after those measure I suggested.
Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
i dont have any more questions
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Macrobid used for abset tooth
- Shrunken prostate erectile dysfunction
- What would cause foaming at the mouth causing death?
- Himalaya speman
- Dark puss from absess smells like stool
- Bloodwork high absolute monocytes
- Erectile dysfunction and angina
- Taking aspirin helps me keep an erection
- Mountain dew and erctile dysfunction
- Breast cancer and low absolute monocytes
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction and ankylosing spondylitis
- What is causing scrotum to get bigger and causing discomfort
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- Signs symptoms of scrotum absess