What causes continous abdominal pain? - Online Doctor Chats
my wife is having pain in right side abdomen lower stomach
for last 3 to 4 days
i would like to know if anything serious?
How severe it is on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 is the least
Is it continous pain or related to food?
not during laying in the bed
she is not able to explain if it is pain or cramp or something
Ok I suggest her an examination with the doctor and then prescribe medicines
Did she take any medicines?
we are trying for baby
First do it tomorrow morning with first urine sample at home. I suggest to see a doctor then
today is 16th day
from her period
ok the chances of pregnancy is minimal however it is better to get this done. It could be pain from ovulation
how long the ovalution pain would be there?
what should we do now?
Ovulation kit is available over the counter. If the pregnancy is negative, then measure with ovulation kit
iSURE is the brand name
I am not sure 3/10 is tolerable. If not she can take DOLO
Do you have any more queries
Thank you for visiting me here
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What can cause abdominal pains
- Does acid in stomach causes loose bowels
- Abdominal discomfort taken medicine for uti any suggestions
- What causes severe abdominal pain
- Stomach pain scoping normal burning urination suggestions
- Abdomen to testicle painciprotab 500mg treatment
- Back pain abdominal pain subsides when stretching
- Does biobust work if your on birth controle
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- Does clomid cause thrush
- Continuous bleeding and stomach pain following sex infection
- What is the cause and treatment for abdominal pain
- Does drinking too much alcohol cause gums problems
- What causes diarrheavomiting with abdominal pain
- Diet recomended in melasma