What causes chest pain? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i am suffering From chest
Since when are you suffering with this pain?
Which part of the chest aches?
Is it a constant pain or something that comes and goes over the course of day?
comes and goes
Since you mentioned the pain comes and goes, do you relate the pain to physical exertion?
I mean does it hurt more when you exercise, climb stairs?
Or is it related to food?
Does it hurt more when you breathe?
When you move around?
May I know your age?
i think related to food...
My age is 27
Have you tried any medicines?
breathe little bit hurt
Let me brief you.
A pain that doesn't aggravate with physical exertion and doesn't cause breathing difficulty is less likely to be from the heart.
However your symptoms are not very specific to any of the organic medical condition.
At this point of time, I would suggest you to try
you can try them for a week and see if it helps.
If at any point you feel the ache severe and the medicine not helping,
you should see the doctor.
Yesturday i see the Doctor they given gelusil MPS
only they told me to take morning and Evening
Twice or thrice a day is good enough dosage.
Please continue it.
You may add pantoprazole tablets for additional benefits.
you can plan to investigate further if you don't feel better.
Hope I am clear to you.
Do you have any questions?
No thank u sir,,,
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chest pain feels better when sitting straight
- Pus cells in urine after kidney stone
- Pus cells in swab results
- Pus filled zits on my balls severe itch
- Pus stain in underwear
- Polycystic ovaries spots on chest
- Green smelly phelgm from chest
- Cefixime taken with co codamol
- Chest tightness collarbone
- Chest tightness under collarbone
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes back and chest pain