What causes burning sensation during urination? - Online Doctor Chats
I have a burning sensation when I urinate and I have noticed that my sperm is yellowish in color. Is this a UTI?
May I know your age?
Since when do you have this problem?
Are you running fever?
About one month
No fever that I can tell
The burning sensation as well as the colour change seem to be due to an infection.
It would be hard to guess where the source is.
If you have any of these reports with you, can you be able to share with me now?
Is there chnace of Prostate Cancer?I have no reports at this time
No, I do not suspect a prostate cancer.
However I do not want you to ignore this symptoms.
Therefore I recommend you visit your primary healthcare provider and get the tests done at the earliest.
Hope this is clear.
Do you have any questions?
OK I will get it check out.
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you good health.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What could cause burning sensation during urination
- Vascular screening procedure
- What causes burning sensation during urination during pregnancy
- Tight stomach in pregnant
- How does prostatitis affect babies
- What causes burning sensation during urination
- How best to store urine for urine feme test
- What causes burning sensation with urination
- Sister relationship problems
- What causes frequent urination with burning sensation during urination
- Health risks of men sitting to urinate
- How much foam is too much foam in urine
- How to get rid of phimosis
- Problems with shunts
- Problems with retina surgery