What causes burning sensation during urination? - Online Doctor Chats
I have a burning sensation when I urinate and I have noticed that my sperm is yellowish in color. Is this a UTI?
May I know your age?
Since when do you have this problem?
Are you running fever?
About one month
No fever that I can tell
The burning sensation as well as the colour change seem to be due to an infection.
It would be hard to guess where the source is.
If you have any of these reports with you, can you be able to share with me now?
Is there chnace of Prostate Cancer?I have no reports at this time
No, I do not suspect a prostate cancer.
However I do not want you to ignore this symptoms.
Therefore I recommend you visit your primary healthcare provider and get the tests done at the earliest.
Hope this is clear.
Do you have any questions?
OK I will get it check out.
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you good health.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Missed period duphaston 10mg nausea excess of fatigue pregnant
- What could cause burning sensation during urination
- What causes burning sensation during urination during pregnancy
- What does it mean if you have blood in your urine and puss
- Have osteoarthritis had shoulder replacement surgery weakness in knees
- Four year old boy having difficulty peeing
- Frequent urination morning after pill
- What does stringy tissue in your urine mean
- What causes burning sensation during urination
- Fluctuating temperature feels weak brown discharge light bleeding pregnant
- What causes burning sensation with urination
- What causes frequent urination with burning sensation during urination
- I have slow running urine and sometimes leak urine
- Chicken pox red blotchy spots
- Had unprotected sex taken pill started spotting chances of pregnancy