What causes burning sensation during bowel movements? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
from past few days am having burning sensation while passing motions
and saw some blood too
May I know your age?
Have you had similar complaints in the past?
Did you see a doctor for the current problem or tried any medicines for the same?
once in the past..that time i visited a doc
he suggested i have enough water
in a few days it wasnormal
he said it must be abrasions there due to less intake of water and hard stools due to this
which caused the bleeding
Are you passing hard stools again?
Do you have history of diabetes?
yes..was passing hard stolls for 2-3 days
but today its normal
no..i do not have diabetes
but i do get constipated
Let me brief you.
The symptoms that you describe are definitely suggestive of local injuries of rectal mucosa.
Fissure and hemorrhoids are long standing effects of chronic hard and constipated stools.
is it serious
As the last time, this problem will also improve with plenty of fluids and high fibre food such as figs, green leaves and vegetables.
If the pain is severe now, you can consider applying topical agents such as Smuth hemorrhoidal cream.
You can also try warm sitz bath to control pain.
pain is not severe but i did get worried after seeing blood
and while passing there is strong burning sensation
but after some time it reduces
It should resolve with these measures.
you can plan a visit to a doctor again as and when possible to rule out presence of hemorrhoids.
Have you followed what I suggested?
ok..should i try this natural options for a week or so and then visit the doctor
can i try these options for a week or so and then visit the doc
Yes, you can try these measures.
If you continue to bleed visit the doctor for evaluation.
Do you have any more questions?
no doctor..thank you
Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Azithral maintainance dose for acne
- Im sweating after taking a laxative
- What causes loose bowel movements
- Loose stool after stomach virus
- On toilet after every meal
- What causes bleeding during the bowel movement
- Meth causing back acne
- Painful custic acne on back of head
- What causes penile shrinkage during bowel movements
- Acne associated with ovulation
- Causes of bowel movements during sleep
- Sneezing during bowel movement what are the causes
- Loose stools after every meal
- Loose motion after take niftran
- Purple lines on back with acne