What causes burning sensation all over the body with high BP? - Online Doctor Chats
My pulse was 103 yesterday when I went to see the doctor. I have a burning cessation through my entire body. I am a 27 year old female. My blood pressure was 120/82. When I went on the 19th of this month my blood pressure was 117/73 pulse 101. I didn't have the burning until yesterday. Is this normal?
I have gone through your query
burning sensation all over the body is not a very specific symptom
it is quite understandable
It starts in my head and goes through my entire body. Like someone lit a match
but should I be worried about my pulse? being that it is 103 yesterday when I went in there.
Anxiety does cause your heart to beat faster
so 103 pulse is fine with 120/82 blood pressure
We doctors do not take the reading of pulse and blood pressure independently
these are physiological variables
they vary depending on your both physical as well as mental state
when you are anxious, your body produces more adrenalin, that results in a faster heart beat
Is there anything else I can help you with?
are you there?
Hello, are you there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors for medical queries or use 'ASK A DOCTOR' option
Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What causes high bp
- How to cure gripping paon in the lower abdomen
- What are the common side effects of albuterol
- What causes high bp how to lower it
- Blood pressure 130 over 63
- What all can cause high bp 160 over 98
- Blood pressure 130 70 pregnancy
- Can tamoxifen cause scleroderma and hand joint pains
- What causes persistent high bp
- What causes high bp and kidney problems
- Is blood pressure 130 70 okay
- 130 72 blood pressure
- Should child with constipation be given miralax
- How to treat sore throat with body pain and headache
- Bloodpressure 130 ove 74