What are the risk in not taking HCG 5000 during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
can i communicate with gynac?
I am a general physician and I believe I can help you within my expertise.
Gynecologist are not available on chat.
what are the risk in not taking HCG 5000 during pregnancy
You may communicate with them if you wish to by ask a specialist portal.
It is given in assisted pregnancy.
This hormone is useful in 2 ways
assiste pregnanacy means?
1. To induce ovulation - if there is problem with ovulation
2. During pregnancy, the hormones is given to maintain pregnancy.
for second case suppose if it is not taken then will there be any issue?
Let me explain this in detail.
please explain me the pergnanacy case
This hormone is useful in the development and maintainance of pregnancy.
In some cases, the corpus luteum is not sufficient to secrete this hormone
In such cases hCG is given to maintain corpus luteum, so more secretion of the necessary hormone (progesterone) and prevention of early abortion/termination of pregnancy.
So if the patient has deficient corpus luteum, progesterone
it is necessary that they take external hCG injections to prevent abortion and termination of pregnancy.
any side effects for the same
This hormone has specific action and is mostly well tolerated.
However in some women can have lower abdominal pain, loose stools, nausea, increased urination with it.
Regarding folic acid;
it is generally recommended in every pregnancy to prevent neural tube defects.
neural tube defects can you explain me in detail..
Neural tube defect is a developmental abnormality which causes mental dysfunction and reduced neurological development.
It can result in early abortion or if the child is born, the child can have mental retardation and other developmental abnormalities.
Folic acid use can reduce the chances of such abnormalities.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is having single testies affects reproduction
- What causes increase in hcg levels during pregnancy
- I am pregnant and taking folvite 250 mg tablet
- Is it safe to be pregnant with 40 kgs
- Cephalic presentation at 25weeks pregnant
- Does 26 weeks starts 7th month in pregnancy
- Hcg 5000 injection during pregnancy
- Why am i high when i havent smoked
- Is there anyway to stop taking eptoin tablet
- My son has bad headache after fall from height
- Buy proluton depot 250mg
- Hcg 5000 duphaston and pregnancy
- What is the cause of falling hcg level during pregnancy
- Hcg in urine during pregnancy
- I had torch test in that i have cytomegalovirus 250 what to do