What are the food items that can be given to a baby? - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead with your question
here i have a few question about baby's food.
Sure go ahead
i have a kid aged 7 months now i thought give some extra food also like biscuits, and cerelac and farex which is best among all? please suggest me.
At 7 months, it is best to give ragi malt
along with breastfeeding
ragi malt along with can i give horlicks also
Please continue breast feeding till 2 years
in addition to breast feeding, ragi malt can be given
You will be able to understand how to prepare it if you ask some old women in the family
and at 7 months, you can also introduce mashed banana
sure i will ask that with my family members.
and small quantities of boiled and mashed potato
you can also give cerelac 2
there are many different stages of cerelac
you should choose as per the age
but this will be costly and unnecessary
because, instead of cerelac, you can give cow's milk, but diluted and with a little extra sugar added
but remember, all these additions should be done along with continuing breast feeding as much as possible
slowly, at 8 months you can introduce biscuits
and increase the amount of ragi malt
and by nine moths you can give the boiled egg (only the white)
and by 12 months, you can feed your baby whatever you prepare in the house
is there anything else you would want to know?
thanks for the given information.
You are welcome
thanks for chatting
have a great weekend..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Finnegan neonatal scoring system
- What food given temper penis
- Meningitis without fever
- What food items need to be given along with cerelac
- Scattered red dots on babys arms
- Injection mark on babies arm
- Can solids flow like liquids
- Foam roller myofascial massage
- Arm fall asleep and fainting
- Rectal pain and fever
- Lump inside babys arm
- Baby given solid food is the food causing allergy
- What food can be given after a prostate biopsy
- Found lump in babys arm pit
- What can be given for a baby suffering from dysentery