Weight loss de to loss of appetite and fatige - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u??
User : Over the last 5 months or so I have started to notice the following...
-Loss of weight 10kg just over 60kg now.
-loss of energy/fatigue.
-slight loss of appetite.
-and over the last month have noticed my stomach is tighter/harder/ and has a pulse on the lift side. feels like somethings not right down there.
Also I have recently been to India and Nepal.
Generally I still feel fine but want to make sure its not something serious.....?
wats ur age/sex??
User : male 27. weight has been 70 kg sinse puberty
User : 1.78metres tall
with in how many days u have lost 10 kgs weight?
User : gradually over 4 months
did u have fever in the recent time??
User : no some hot flushes sometimes
what about cough??
User : no
any diarrhea recently?
User : a little here and there
what about ur appetite?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cipralex loss of appetite weight loss
- Vomiting no appetite weight loss what is this
- White mouth no appetite weight loss
- No appetite dizzy weight loss doctor
- Tasteless tongue no appetite weight loss
- Tranexamic acid convulsions
- Is bleeding gums a side effect of celexa?
- Is stomach pain a side effect of chantix?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of cipro?
- Quetiapine fumarate sleep
- Is bloody nose a side effect of cefdinir?
- Desonide lotion 0.05
- Allopurinol renal adjustment
- Red spanish pineapple
- Is diarrhea a side effect of cardizem cd?