Weakness during sudden memory loss - Online Doctor Chats
User : AAAAAAA
User : jus a quick question
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : for a year now my sister has been having a moments
User : sudden memory loss and she says she feels really weak during the time
Doctor : ok
User : what illnesses would this be related to
User : as she now says it really affects her daily that at times she feels completely lost
Before that may I know your age?
User : 25
Can I ask a few more relevant details about your sister?
User : yes sure
May I know her age, gender, location, occupation?
User : she is 22 and lives with her family
Doctor : Is she married?
User : nope
Is there any behavioural changes you can notice in her?
User : yes
User : she says she feels really weird that at times she also dont know where she is or who she is
User : she also has mentioned that mentally she feels really bad aswell due to this
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Was there any incidence which has disturbed her?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can indegestion make your neck hurt
- Spinal and heart pains
- Veins hurt inarms when i sneeze
- Diagnosis of sudden memory loss
- Noise will hurt infant
- Neck hurts and scalp hurts
- Sudden memory loss causes
- Which is worse stroke or heartattack
- Sudden memory loss and confusion
- Treatment and cure for sudden memory loss
- Sinus infection making tongue hurt
- Tightness and tingling in heart
- Symptoms of sudden memory loss
- Pins and needlesrapid heartbeat
- Irregular sporadic pounding heartbeat transverse myelitis