Weak and dull. Suggest tonic or juice - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi good morning
hi this is related to my grand mother
but she is weak and dull can you suggest some tonic or juices taht might help her
to regain her energy
she does her work by her own
It is good to know your grandmother is able to perform her daily work by her own.
Generally at the age of 80 most of them are unable to lead a healthy life due to multiple medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressures, renal disorders and other organ problems.
This is the basic reason why doctors prescribe medications only when required.
by Gods Grace she is well and nothing affected with the above said one
can you suggest the names
This can help her get back from the infection which she suffered.
In addition, encourage her to drink adequate fluids and consume good fruits and vegetables.
This will help her improve from this post infectious state.
Watch how her symptoms are progressing,
If she becomes more drowsy, has reduced her activities, has problems passing urine,
you need to take her to a physician for evaluation.
Have you followed what I suggested?
Do you have any other query?
she is alright now
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What could cause shaky hands
- Diagnosis of posterior crossbite
- Tonicity isotonicity
- Having stomach problems had jaundice suggest any liver tonic
- Diagnosis of epistenocardiac pericarditis
- What is the treatment for haemoglobin deficiency
- Diagnosis of rare skin rash
- What is the cure for internal shaking or muscle movements
- What causes acute severe dizziness
- Suggest any tonic to increase appetite
- Taking keflex for uti having swollen gland suggestions
- Suggest treatment for tonic clonic seizures
- Riconia tonic
- Diagnosis of cervical spinal injury
- Diagnosis of pin site infection