Weak and dull. Suggest tonic or juice - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi good morning
hi this is related to my grand mother
but she is weak and dull can you suggest some tonic or juices taht might help her
to regain her energy
she does her work by her own
It is good to know your grandmother is able to perform her daily work by her own.
Generally at the age of 80 most of them are unable to lead a healthy life due to multiple medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressures, renal disorders and other organ problems.
This is the basic reason why doctors prescribe medications only when required.
by Gods Grace she is well and nothing affected with the above said one
can you suggest the names
This can help her get back from the infection which she suffered.
In addition, encourage her to drink adequate fluids and consume good fruits and vegetables.
This will help her improve from this post infectious state.
Watch how her symptoms are progressing,
If she becomes more drowsy, has reduced her activities, has problems passing urine,
you need to take her to a physician for evaluation.
Have you followed what I suggested?
Do you have any other query?
she is alright now
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Having stomach problems had jaundice suggest any liver tonic
- Tonicity isotonicity
- How to treat inflamed coxis
- Discharge out ear drum with cpap use
- Suffering from depression anxiety prescribed deanxit side-effects of stopping medication
- What country is elephantiasis
- How to stop overactive cowpers gland
- Riconia tonic
- Getting fishy smell from vagina what antibiotics should i take
- Baby eating very less tongue white thrush see a doctor
- Venous insufficiency legs coversyl
- Suggest any tonic to increase appetite
- Suggest treatment for tonic clonic seizures
- Is it harmful to wash ones hair during menstruation
- Child has abdominal pain taking carafate omeprazole your thoughts