Ways to control psoriasis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello Doc,I m having psoriasis in my right foot from last 2 years.
Doctor : k
User : Is it non-curable?
Doctor : ur age/profession
User : 28/Elec. Engineer
Doctor : psoriasis is not curable
User : Than how to control,so that it does'nt spread
Doctor : it can be improved
Doctor : Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : Yes,Right now i m using Tenovate and dero-act Tubes.
Doctor : k
User : Continuously i m consulting with doctors.
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem /Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : NO
Doctor : pl tell were its exactly located?
User : on the right foot ancle
Doctor : As this is an online consultation, This would require a detailed history and it can extend beyond 5 minutes.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of follicular psoriasis
- Symptoms of stationary psoriasis
- What is the best way to cure psoriasis
- Becozinc tablets will control psoriasis
- Hole in heart mdma sudden death
- Percentage of deaths from heart valve problems
- Symptoms of dry psoriasis
- Flatulence that smells like death
- Symptoms of foot psoriasis
- Psoriasis and birth control pills
- Intake of which leads to death
- Symptoms of tricort psoriasis
- Use birth control to control psoriasis
- Why foam in mouth at death
- Inverse psoriasis or flexural psoriasis