Ways to control periods to conceive - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I am 32 yrs old female trying to have 1st baby since we have stop useing protection , my periods jumps by 7 dys early
User : Hi
User : sir
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : I understood
User : can u guide me on the same.
Doctor : Yes
User : or is there any thing which can control my periods.
Doctor : Sure I can guide
User : let me know
User : is there any worries
Doctor : Since it is a sensitive issue I wish to know few details
User : sure
Doctor : SInce how long are you trying to conceive
Doctor : and are you successful yet?
User : we are trying for last 1 yr
User : no
User : hello
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Is this the first time you have extended periods
Doctor : For how many days are you bleeding?
User : I don't eat much spicy & oily food as well
Doctor : So you mean you hve periods for every 20 days
User : no since we stop using protection my period jumps by 7 days.
Doctor : Are they regular?
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I am giving you a discount code MED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
User : ok
User : thankx
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Have delayed periods advised laproscopy chances of getting pregnant
- Irregular periods trying to conceive
- Shin bone injury swelling and foot ankle painful
- When is the fertility period to conceive
- Trying to concieve injection brown smelly discharge suggestions
- Salhexin syrup
- Conceive periods and safe periods
- Trying to conceive periods reduced
- Done follicular study what are my chances of conception
- Relief for dry flaky painful skin on face
- Trying to conceive irregular periods taking medicines for periods
- Complex cyst in endometrium on ubiphene can i conceive
- Skin infection with scab
- Short of breath when i talk
- Irregular spotting on harmone tablets scan reports no pregnancy suggestions