Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Ways to control hair loss - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hair Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   i have a question about hair loss...
Doctor :   Ok

User :   in the last 2 years i have lost a lot of hair- i am currently 23 years old
User :   and will turn 24 in march 2010
Doctor :   Ok

User :   is there any way I can regain my hair
User :   my hairline on the forehead has receeded significantly
Doctor :   Can you relate any change or cause for hair loss?

Doctor :  
could be dandruff, change of water, lifestyle, migration, etc
User :   it started after moving to U.S in 2004
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :  
How about dandruff problem?
User :   i dont have dandruff
Doctor :   Ok

User :   i used to have several years ago but not in the last 3 years or so
Doctor :   Fine

User :   is it possible to regain hair back?
User :   or once lost there is no way?
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Two things will have to be done
Doctor :  
Promote hair growth and minimize hairfall
User :   how can i do that?
Doctor :   There are certain changes you can do in your approach
Doctor :  
Diet and maintainence of hair
Doctor :  
both are important

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor