Ways to control gastric problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : I need help on my stomch problem
Doctor : ok
Doctor : proceed
User : I am suffering from gastric problem,can you suggest me to control my prob?
Doctor : Since when you have
Doctor : Avoid oily, spicy foods, junk foods
Doctor : You can take syrup gelusil 3 tsp 3 times a day for 3 days
User : i am facing from couple of months
Doctor : Did you take any medications
Doctor : Include more of curds, vegetables, fruits, salads
User : 6 months back i have taken medication
Doctor : Avoid heavy dinner in night
Doctor : Did it helped you ?
User : that moment it was controled,now once again suffering
User : some what
Doctor : Do you smoke, drink alcohol ?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Child has fever pain eyes
- Child has fever and says eyes hurt
- How to control gastric problem
- How to control gastric headach
- Is diarrhea a side effect of mitrazol?
- Is confusion a side effect of linzess?
- Is diarrhea a side effect of nasacort?
- Is diarrhea a side effect of complera?
- Leg cramps nosebleeds child
- Gastric problem and throat problem
- Red pimple on my child lower eye
- Is gastric problem harmful for heart
- Stomach pain and gastric problem
- Is headache a side effect of pentasa?
- Child eyes hurt with light