Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Watery vaginal discharge - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3607 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   i need to talk to a gynaecologist
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   ok
User :   I have had vaginal discharge since even before I started getting my periods.
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What coulour and smell does it have?
User :   is this something that needs to be checked?
User :   it is white-transparent. no particular smell. s
Doctor :   When does it invrease?
Doctor :   increase
User :   before my periods
Doctor :   Ok
User :   is this dangerous or something?
Doctor :   There is nothing to worry about, it occurs due to hormonal action.
User :   ok
User :   thanks a lot
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   done
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor