Watery, loose motions. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
yes, good evening doctor,
Please proceed with your query.
Do you have any other complaints?
i had boiled egg in the morning with empty stomach and had rotti with dal in lunch ..
No complaints other thn these...
Is the motion watery?
Is t mixed with blood?
no blood ..only watery ..
motion is only watery ...no fever and vommiting ..
Let me guide you regarding this.
It is common to have loose motions during the summer, due to easy spoiling of food and unclean water.
To correct the issue, please do the following.
And then have it regularly. When that is over mix the next packet.
2. Cap. Vizylac/ Sporlac- One tablet each three times daily for 3 days.
3. If fever or vomiting appears, you may require antibiotics. In that case, you will need to visit a general physician to do an examination.
4. make sure you drink only boiled and cooled water.
5. Make sure to wash hands with soap before food.
6. Do not store food for more than 24 hours.
With these steps, you should be feeling better soon.
Have you understood everything what I suggested?
Are you with me?
yes i understood doctor, addition to that should i adopt any change in food >?
there is no requirement to change the food.
You can have everything as usual.
ok thank you very much for the kind consulting...
Follow the above steps and watch for two days. If it doesn't get better by then,
you will have to consult a general physician.
Hope this was helpful.
Is there anything else I could help you on?
yes it is helpful...
Thank you for consulting me.
You are Welcome.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain below left pectoral muscle
- Heavy bleeding popping sensation while having bowel movement reason
- Medicated and non medicated stents
- Suggest medication for loose motions
- Medical name of loose motion
- Need medication for loose motion
- Severe constipation painful internal and external hemorrhoids need surgery
- Rectal bleeding after having intercourse have hemorrhoids not pregnant
- Pricking pain below the right leg joints
- Helicobactor pylori infection diagnosed pain in the stomach any suggestions
- Hard lump below larynx on right
- Vomiting nausea painful reflux after food is it an allergy
- Toddler hard lump below ribcage
- Medical abortion and loose motion
- Lump outside leg below knee