Watery itchy boils on the lips - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hello,
User : something is appeared in my lips
User : i wonder how it could be herpes or cold sores
Doctor : ok dont worry we are here to help you
Doctor : please proceed with your query
Doctor : please describe it
User : i never had any kind of sex with anyone
User : its watery
User : but kinda look like cold sores
User : it does not hurt at all
User : just stays for 3/4 days
Doctor : ok since when?
User : and then goes away automatically
User : lat year
User : im getting it in every 6months
User : from last 18months
Doctor : any itching? any discoloration?
User : yaa itching
Doctor : any other site you are having same complaints?
Doctor : any redness?
User : no only under lips, not red
User : watery
User : but a lots of them together
User : small
User : in size
Doctor : do you have any cold? excess salivation?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of joint tuberculosis
- Symptoms of vagina infection
- Watery boils nose
- Symptoms of mucoepidermoid carcinoma
- Watery boils in the legs
- Symptoms of primary seizure disorder
- Symptoms of surgical wound infection
- Symptoms of familial benign pemphigus
- Symptoms of typhoid, infectious mononucleosis
- Watery boils on skin
- Symptoms of lepromatous leprosy
- Symptoms of roussy levy syndrome
- Causes of watery boils on legs
- Symptoms of dark rash
- Watery boils on back