Watery eyes, continuous tears, no swelling. Is it blocked lacrimal duct? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello doctor . Good evening
Please proceed with your query
Since morning, water is continuously coming out of one of my eyes
There may be blockade in the lacrimal duct due to dust or foreign particle
you need to give a clean saline wash to it
Ok. I thought it could be due to some allergy
It may be too
You can continue the medicines
There is no harm in it
Is there a swelling too?
Is there itching in the eyes?
There is no swelling
And no itching too?
No itching as well.
What is a saline wash?
add salt to water and wash?
A sterile wash is given using normal saline
It is better done in the hospital OPD
Is the watering too much or in drops?
is there any home remedy?
it is in drops
If it is less, you may try add tears eye drops to the affected eye every 2 hours until the watering stops
I repeat it again
It is ADD TEARS eye drops
in the affected eye 2 to 3 drops every 2 hours
You should be fine in a day
Is there anything else you wish to ask me?
Thanks and bye-bye
Thank you too
Get well soon
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Twinge around the left areola
- Small intestine sack ripped
- Ultrasound treatment for tooth abcess
- White pimple on the lacrimal of eye
- Lacrimal caruncle, whitish growth in both eyes
- Overactive lacrimal gland to deal with eye open at night
- Dolls eye reflex in newborns
- Sore neck with pins and needles in arm
- Vaseline as lubricant when trying to get pregnant
- Wavy vision in one eye
- Stinging in eye lacrimal caruncle
- Back of the eye problems
- Blood doping pros and cons
- Lacrimal duct blockage severe inflammation near eye medicines
- Treatment for viral eye infection