Water bubble in the ear - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello, thank you for taking the time to talk to me
User : My boyfriend has what we think is fluid in his ear. Is there any way to know this for sure?
Doctor : What is his symptoms
User : Just "fullness", like if you got water in it while swimming
User : No other pain or anything else
Doctor : When did it happen
User : Two days ago
User : and it's been like this since
Usually the fluid shall go off on its own
if in the external ear
Otherwise an ear examination under light is required
User : Is there anything else it could possibly be?
Doctor : What is his age?
User : 23
nothing he should be alright
User : Would popping it help, or should we let it go? And how long should we wait for it to clear up on it's own before seeing a doctor?
Let it go
IF not cleared in next day you may see a doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Post polio syndrome causes
- Leiomyoma causes
- Water bubble behind ear
- Heart pounding in ears after eating
- Osteogenesis imperfecta causes
- Ear air water bubble sensation
- What is water bubbles in ear
- Water bubbles in ear
- Hearing heartbeat in ear and dizziness
- Ear bubble inner ear
- Relapsing polychondritis causes
- Hearing loss lying down
- Hearing sounds robotic in one ear with a headache
- Heartbeat in ear congestion
- Inflammatory breast cancer causes