Water bubble in the ear - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello, thank you for taking the time to talk to me
User : My boyfriend has what we think is fluid in his ear. Is there any way to know this for sure?
Doctor : What is his symptoms
User : Just "fullness", like if you got water in it while swimming
User : No other pain or anything else
Doctor : When did it happen
User : Two days ago
User : and it's been like this since
Usually the fluid shall go off on its own
if in the external ear
Otherwise an ear examination under light is required
User : Is there anything else it could possibly be?
Doctor : What is his age?
User : 23
nothing he should be alright
User : Would popping it help, or should we let it go? And how long should we wait for it to clear up on it's own before seeing a doctor?
Let it go
IF not cleared in next day you may see a doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tonsil swollen and lock jaw
- Lump in jaw sore
- Blood pressure 103 over 70
- Water bubble behind ear
- Fever 1033 plus body aches
- Sore lump side of jaw
- Is 10356 a bad blood pressure
- Ear air water bubble sensation
- What is water bubbles in ear
- Painful small lumps my right jaw
- Water bubbles in ear
- Ear bubble inner ear
- 5 year old 103 temp and headache
- Blood pressure 103 over79
- Lymph node normal size under jaw