Water based lump in left breast. Prescribed Chymoral forte and epsoft. Guide - Online Doctor Chats
This isxxxxx here
Please proceed with your query
i have recently done a full checkupxxxxxxxxxxx
but its all in hard copy
how do i upload the reports
is xxxsupposed to give a cd
my query is related to someone seeing the reports
You can mail them to YYYY@YYYY
hence this questions
3yrs ago i had a clear report, which is uploaded file by file
Which format is the report in?
but this year in mar/apr when i had gone to xxxxxx there is a slight problem
i have a lump in my left breast, which in the report says water based
and was told verbally not to take tension
sory to hear that
May I know your age?
after which i went to my gynac
Did the problem heal with it?
its been a month (and i hve not been regular) but not yet healed.
should i go the gynac again
she has gone thru the whole file bfore giving this medication
but just wanted another opinion
It is better to review with the gynecologist
Thank you too
i will try to scan all reports from xxxx and upload
Send it to my attention
at Attention toxxxxxxxxx
at email listed above?
ok thx again.
Thank you too again
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Butt crack stinks itches
- Hard lump in left breast
- C section incision wont heal
- Breast lump on breast plate
- Breast lump or pimple on breast
- Breast bone and rib inflammation
- Lump in breast
- Recent c section in under right rib cage
- Canesten pessary burnt my cervix
- Lump in the breast painful bruise on breast breast lumps
- What is bolli skin disease
- Hysteroscopy burning lining
- Burning sensation under right breast bone
- Found burn marks on breast bone
- Heat rash under breast bone