Was stuck in rain. Having sore throat and feeling chills. Is it viral? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Yesterday I was stuck in rains for two hours and today m havin sour throat and feeling chills within. M afraid its viral. Is it so?
It is too early to predict the cause when your symptoms are only a day duration.
But yes, if you also have
the condition may be due to a viral infection.
Also I have had a tablet XXXXXXX Cheston Cold'. Please tell me if its ok.
but if your symptom is predominantly
sorethroat, then I suggest you to try
warm salt water gargles.
They will help in improving your symptoms sooner.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sore throat sweating chills
- Chills sore throat urination
- Sore throat chills vyvanse
- Uses of beneficiale pill
- Looks like chicken pox but contagious
- Consumption of liquor post chicken pox
- Chills headache sore throat
- Is expired benefiber effective
- Chest pain proteus infection
- Typhoid with chest pain healthcaremagic
- Benefits of using betnovate n
- Can benedryl cause edema
- Ciggarette smoking in chicken pox
- Sore throat aching chills and sweating
- Could benedryl cause pale stools