Wanted to know if their is any other way of treating Diabetes Stage 2 other than alopathy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
other than Alopathy
Do you mean type 2 diabetes?
Let me brief you.
Diabetes type 2 is treated with dietary changes, life style changes, weight modification and medications.
Irrespective of the type of treatment the patient wants to pursue
I would like to tell that i am Diabetic for last 4 years
the first 2 i.e. strict diet, lifestyle change and weight modifications need to be done.
I am taking Gluformin-G2
I am following that
herbal or ayurvedic preparations.
As a physician, I am unaware of treatment options available in herbal/ayurveda or other holistic treatment options.
May I know how your sugars are now with gluformin G2?
the average for last 3 months was 130
I got the average Blood sugar levels tested
and it was 130
The diabetian who i see, told its maintained well
I am 5 feet 8 inch tall
weigh around 70 kilos
Yes, I can see that your average blood sugar of 130mg/dl for 3 months is not very bad; so may I know the reason why you wish to change treatment?
I somehow feel that my body is getting damages with these drugs that i am taking
I understand your concern.
The medication that you are on helps you to secrete more insulin which inturn helps in sugar control.
It is tolerated very well by most individual.
And since you are taking this for awhile, we don't expect you to develop side effects
However I respect your decision.
If you wish to pursue other form of treatment, you may consider consulting alternative medicine specialist -
herbal or ayurveda must have some form of treatment for treating diabetes.
The doctor keeps changing the medicene every month
thinking about the sugar levels
last time we had a doctor visiting us
She told that i should not be taking such high doses
As a physician with no expertise about alternative medicine, I am not the right person to comment about the various treatment; so do visit one or post a query on XXXXXXX for alternative medicine specialist.
May I discuss with you over a phone call to help you understand better?
We can take this forward after the consultation.
Hope this is clear.
Do you have any other query?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Insulin uses other than diabetes
- Itchy chest just stopped smoking
- Im diabetic and my kidneys hurt
- Diabetic foot any treatment other than amputation
- What does jumping over the chest mean
- High blood sugar causes other than diabetes
- I accidentally gave my self too much insulin before bed what do i do
- Is there any other medicine for diabetes
- Chest and jaw pain in women
- Is 86 to low for blood sugar levels
- Allergex and other medication for diabetic
- Hypertension related to chest pain
- Radiating pain in jaw throat and chest
- How to low microalbumin in urine
- Hypoglycemia ammonia sweat