Want to take protein supplements. Which protein supplements are the safest? - Online Doctor Chats
thanks for attending my query Dr. XXXXXXX
I want to take protein supplements but need advice if they will do any good at 33 years of age
May I know the reason for using protein supplement?
because I don;t think i get good protein intake in my day to day food
Let me brief you.
I have no know disease of liver or kidneys
Further, protein supplement is not routinely advised for medical people unless your blood test reveals low albumin/low protein or if you are physically malnourished.
Can i take it if I start gymming?
If you like to include proteins for exercise, then the you can try protein XXXXXXX diet like soyabeans, pulses, egg and non vegetarian diet. Amongst supplements, B-protein would do.
Make sure you do not over do the required doses (as instructed on the product).
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ciplactin tablet and remedy
- Is it safe to take ciplactin
- Steroid is included in ciplactin
- Ciplactin hunger
- Protein supplements safe with zoloft
- High protein supplements
- Throat hurts from snoring
- Does ciplactin helpputon weight
- Hyper hydration signs and symptoms
- Marine protein supplements for hair
- Does a retinal tear hurt
- Which protein supplements are good to take
- Uncontrolled htn icd 9
- Why take protein supplements
- Does osteopenia hurt