Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Want to loose weight. Suggest some tips on it? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 03-Jul-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you today?
User:thanks for the reply.
User:i want to loose my weight
User:can u give me tips for that?
Doctor:First thing to do is to look for cause by getting investigated
User:my height is 5.6 (in btw 5.5 and 5.6)
Doctor:After ruling out medical cause we can make some modifications in our diet and exercise
User:weight is 92
User:im married. for the pregnancy also all r suggesting to weight
Doctor:In diet I will recommend a few things
User:ya pls
Doctor:You need to take 3 proper meals and 3 small snacks in a day
Doctor:Do not eat anything extra
Doctor:In the diet, decrease calories
User:3 proper meals include RicE+ dal +
Doctor:Cut out high calorie food like milk products (cheese, butter, ghee, sweets, chocolates, ice=cream)
User:what abt snack mal?
Doctor:Snack meals can include tea, coffee, milk, fruits, raw vegetables, high fiber digestive biscuits
User:coffee is suggestabl?
User:as it contains CAFINE right
Doctor:It is just a suggestion for people who take it regularly
Doctor:Instead youmay take milk or yogurt
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor