Want to know brain tumor symptoms - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead
am XXXXXXX i would like to know abt braint umour symtoms
I will list all the symptoms, but every person may not present with all the symptoms
2. Repeated episodes of fits(Seizures)
3. Alterations in blood pressure
5. Visual disturbances
7. Auditary disturbances(Hearing disturbances)
10. Memory disturbances
11. Cognitive impairment(Inability to think correctly)
!3. Difficulty in walking or balance problems
The exact type of symptom will depend on the location, type and the size of the tumor
what kind of check is needed for this
these are the initial symptoms, later on as the size of the tumor increases, they slowly lose consciousness
First and foremost is a complete neurological examination by a neurologist/neurosurgeon
some timesi feel difficulty in walking
I would like to make another point here, all the symptoms that can be seen in brain tumor can be present in some or the other problem not related to brain
like balancing the body but it rectifies in 5 minutes
May I know your age and gender?
am 26 F
Okay, since how long have you been having these issues?
past 2 weeks
Does your nose get blocked?
but i get sneezing
Or do you have any blocked sensation in the ear?
Any vision disturbances?
like seeing double?
Where exactly do you feel this heaviness?
vision i have problems suddenly everything is moving infront me if i just close my eyes and then have some water with in 5 minutes it is ok...and while walking i am feeling like i wll be fallen down
on center of head
sometimes i get pain inleft side
By your description I feel you could be having something called as postural hypotension
that is, when you change your position suddenly, for example from sitting to standing, your blood pressure will fall suddenly
and this transient fall in blood pressure makes you feel dizzy.
i have my blood pressure of 86
Blood pressure is described by the systolic as well as diastolic pressures
that means it is written something like this-- 120/80 mmHg
120 is sytolic pressure and 80 is diastolic pressure
i think i have normal blood pressure
in reports its mentioned as normal
Yes, you will have normal blood pressure, but at times your blood pressure may fall due to a sudden change in the posture
Okay, you can consult a neurologist if you have doubt that you might be having a problem with your brain
He/she will examine you completely and will tell you the exact problem
the information which you have provided is vey useful..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment of calcified granuloma in right parafalcine region
- Brain tumor symptoms in women
- Brain tumors symptoms smells
- Brain tumor symptoms dizziness
- Throat cancer feeling faint
- What is the treatment for bells palsy
- Can medication for bells palsy cause pimples
- Tingling sensation in right arm dry mouth
- Tired and sleepy due to cervical spondylosis
- Brain tumor symptoms
- Can sinusitis cause seizure what is the solution
- How long after a misscarageabortion can i go for swimming
- Tips on sleeping with tonsillitis
- Tight pants blood urine
- Advanced brain tumor symptoms