Want to get operated for Hernia - Online Doctor Chats
i want to get him operated
sure, please proceed
can you please tell me how long will it take to heal post operation
may i know his age ?
he is 66
what is the location of the hernia, is it inguinal hernia ?
i dont know about that
will it be a laparoscopic procedure, with minimal acess surgery ?
In that case, the recovery will take less than 2-3 days minimum and upto 1 week maximum
ok.. in case I get him operated on 30th XXXXXXX . will he able to travel by 13th feb
and what things will he have to avoid post operation
where is he travelling ?
from bangalore to hyderabad..
and then to lucknow
if it a short duration of travel, itis ok
ok.. first travel will be only 12hrs.. second one is around 24 hrs
since the procedure is done by keyhole procedure, there will be no issues to travel
he will be fine
since the travel is after 10-12 days, that is fine
ok thanks.. does he need to avoid anything.. like lifting weights and stuff
yes, he should avoid such stuff for a months time
ok.. and how long it may take for him to heal completely
the procedure is not a major surgery, and unless there are no complications, like obstructed bowel, ther should be no issues
and recovery will be just for the operated site cuts, which will take upto 2 weeks for complete recovery
ok.. thanks so much
You are welcome
it was great chatting with you
take care and bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does stress make you pee alot
- What make the hand shake out of control?
- Hot flashes, dizzy and constipated
- Infection after hernia operation
- Numbness after hernia operation
- How to control on hand practice for female
- Pain after hernia operation
- Urine alot in the morning
- Why only my stomach sweat alot
- Hernia operation and age factor
- Abdominal hernia operation
- Hairloss control dettol
- Menstruation with alot of tissue
- Streptobacillus contagious
- Peri manopause peeing alot