Walking after lunch - a good habit. - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Is walking after lunch is good or bad habit??
Doctor : Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : 26 Yrs, Male, single 70KG, 5.6"
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Walking after lunch is a good habit.
Doctor : There is no problem with it as long as you are not doing any strenuous twisting
User : ok
User : thanks a lot
Doctor : Anything else?
Doctor : You are welcome
User : will this help in reducing over fat??
User : like tummy!! :-)
Doctor : Yes, any cardio exercise at any time of the day hels in overall fat reduction and along with that the tummy XXXXXXXX will be reduced.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diagnosed with cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome have perspiration dehydration
- Climbing stairs after lunch
- Feeling dizzy after lunch
- Problems with pancreatic duct
- Sleepy after lunch remedies
- Dizzy after eating lunch
- What are the risks associated with mmr vaccine
- Duration of stomach flu
- Evacuate bowels after lunch
- Rectal pressure during ovulation
- Faster heart beat before sleeping anything to worry
- Polychondritis on one ear
- Surgical removal of dvt
- Ultrasound done suggestions will i be able to conceive
- Ct scan done how dangerous is this situation