Waking up at night, constant fever and pain in head - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : quick question
How can I Help you?
User : i have a constant fever of over 101. and my throat hurts and head, and ear. i keep waking up in the middle of the night gasping for air and sweating really bad. could this be sleep apnea?
Doctor : Let me read it
User : okay
More than sleep apnea, now you should be concerned with the high temeprature
as indicates an infection, in the ENT area
User : the doctor tested me for step and flu. both negative.
User : that was 2 days ago and im getting worse
Doctor : Ok
Are you on antibiotics?
User : yes, she put me on immoxecilin
User : she said it would help with thoat pain
Are you showing any signs of allergy?
User : no.
Now continue with the antibiotic
and see for results
in another 3 days
Doctor : Is the waking up problem recent only?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Small painless lump behind ear
- Laser acupuncture in treatment of stuttering
- Svt heart condition in high altitudes
- Constant fever causes
- Pressure points behind ears
- Hydrocephalus baby suffering from sleep apnea
- Will my skin color come back idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis
- Oozing behind ears
- What to do incase of rat bite
- Wet behind the ears
- Pain behind ears sinus infection
- Symptoms of constant fever
- Constant fever of 100
- Diagnosis of constant fever
- Treatment and cure for constant fever