Vomiting,Viral fever - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Hi doc
User : My son is 1 year old
Doctor : ok
User : he recently had some viral fever and he is fine now..
User : from past 10 days his tends to not eat anything except for mothers milk
User : is this general in the kids?
they are like that
User : ok
it take stime for them to eat normally
User : he had small vomit just now after having food..
User : my inlaws are little scared of having Jaundice or so...
Doctor : what did he have before vomiting?
User : little worried..
User : he jus had his regular food
User : Rice and dal
is his eyses are yellow?
User : No and he does not posses any kind of symptoms
nothing to worry
kids are like that
User : only symptom is he is not eating properly
User : Thanks Doc
Doctor : he will pick up in one or two weeks
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lack of sleep cause gas
- Tridot kit detects all subtypes of hiv virus
- Causes of frequent toileting
- Fever duration in viral fever
- Etova p for viral fever
- Can gynocologist detect marijuana in urine?
- Is an ekg reliable to detect heart problems
- Laundry detergent irritation to penis head
- Detecting fetal heartbeat via ultrasound
- Foul smell nose causes
- Can gingivitis cause high sed rate
- Multivitamin in viral fever
- Fever graph for viral fever
- Snacks food for viral fever
- Does gatorade cause stomach pain