Vomiting, stomach and body ache. Feeling feverish. Need medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
I am OK
What brings you on chat today?
i had some vomitting and stomoach ache for the last couple of days, along with body pain and feverish feeling..
It seems like a food poisoning
today i am feeling better,
Were you ok before the start of these symptoms?
yes absolutely i was ok
Most probably it will go away on its own
what wd u suggest if it persists?
can i resume my diet as before/
Also include yogurt in your diet
Yes you can take regular diet
Usually the symptoms last for 2 days only
Take small frequent meals till you get better
anyway thank a ton, nice chatting with you doctor..may i know your profile so i can keep connected
If you still have vomiting I can suggest you some medicine for it
Vomitting stopped in a day
I think you do not need medicines for now
You will get better soon
thank you doctor
Thanks for coming on chat
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Medical diagnosis for vomiting body aches chills
- Heartburn from whey protein
- Vomited then had body aches after
- Stool feels like needle
- What does pid pelvic pain feel like
- Vomit headache dizzy body aches
- Feels like mucus ulva
- Stomach bloating body ache and vomiting
- Feel like needle poking my skin
- Pain in stomach feel like moving around
- Meth smoke and heartburn
- Sulfa and heartburn medicine
- Metronidazole heartburn
- Diaherra vomiting fever and body aches
- Handphones that read vital signs