Vomiting, stomach and body ache. Feeling feverish. Need medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
I am OK
What brings you on chat today?
i had some vomitting and stomoach ache for the last couple of days, along with body pain and feverish feeling..
It seems like a food poisoning
today i am feeling better,
Were you ok before the start of these symptoms?
yes absolutely i was ok
Most probably it will go away on its own
what wd u suggest if it persists?
can i resume my diet as before/
Also include yogurt in your diet
Yes you can take regular diet
Usually the symptoms last for 2 days only
Take small frequent meals till you get better
anyway thank a ton, nice chatting with you doctor..may i know your profile so i can keep connected
If you still have vomiting I can suggest you some medicine for it
Vomitting stopped in a day
I think you do not need medicines for now
You will get better soon
thank you doctor
Thanks for coming on chat
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Medical diagnosis for vomiting body aches chills
- Fbs blood test normal levels
- Vomited then had body aches after
- Vomit headache dizzy body aches
- Is nor metrogyl use for motion control
- Blood filled cyst on ovary
- What is crp in blood
- Stomach bloating body ache and vomiting
- Tablets to control loose motion
- Reasons for blood in eye
- Pregnancy blood tests commonly done
- Medicine to control piles
- Diaherra vomiting fever and body aches
- Feels like cool water in stomach
- Corcium plus medicine for