Vomiting sensation. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
i am having slight voming sensation for last two to three days
Sorry to hear that
May I know your age>
Only the sensation or you did vomit?
why is it so doctory
no,wat could be the reason for this vomiting sensation
Reasons are many
Common cause is due to indigestion
Did you consume food from outside?
but it is from tuesday
i had only on monda
It can affect late too at times
Did you have your menses regularly?
If the nausea is severe, then only medicines are required
yes i had it on 4th May only
If not, you can take plenty of water
Is there any other symptom other than nausea?
I do not think there is anything serious to worry here
Please take tender coconut water
Lot of fresh fruit juices
You should be fine soon without any medication
but have small doubt
Please ask me
i had only mensist on 4th may, is there any chance to be pregnant.
No, not at all
because i joined with my husb on 7th may, since i have doubt
No, there is no need to worry about it
Definitely, you will not get pregnant if you had intercourse on 7th may
Is that all?
You want to ask me anything else?
Are you there?
ok thats all doctor. Its sure know i will not be pregnant.
Do not worry
Bye for now
thank u so much doctory
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swollen glands and low grade fever
- Lancing a thrombosed hemorrhoid while pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant vomiting sensation dizziness suggestions
- Will sauna help piles
- Swollen lymph nodes in neck squamous cell carcinoma
- Internal hemorrhoids mucous
- Have headache and vomiting sensation suggest medications
- The name of used faileria medicin
- The roof of my mouth is numb after eating cereal
- Suggest treatment for tiredness and vomiting sensation
- Hemorrhoids itch in uretha
- Constipation vomitting sensation pain in upper stomach suggest
- Suggest treatment for fever and vomiting sensation
- Penile itch with hemorrhoids
- Pain straight across chest