Vomiting, lower pelvic pains - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi how can I help you?
Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
User : hello
User : i have a question
Doctor : Proceed
User : i have been having abdomanal pains for many months now and i dont know why. My pains are in my lower pelvic area and all around my stomach. i get really nauseous and like sometimes real hot
User : then cold
User : i cant even sit right most times and i always feel like i need to throw up
User : i went to a specialist but i dont get my ultrasound done til monday
User : what can it be
Before answering that, can I ask you a few more questions?
User : im not pregnant i got my period this month and last
User : sure
May I know your age, location, height, weight?
User : 19, michigan 5'6 and 190 lbs female
Doctor : Ok
Do you get any headache?
User : cholesterol is good sugar is fine, thyroid is fine all that is checked
User : yes i got a major one last night
User : but not too many
Does it correlate with your vomiting symptom?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Experiencing pain and vomiting in lower abdomen area
- Hydatid cyst fallopian tube
- Lump on right side of esophogus
- Menstrual cycle foul odor
- Prilosec for spastic esophagus
- Pelvice fracture and vomiting
- Esophagus pain from snapple
- What is spastic esophagus
- Painful menstrual cycle
- Lower back pain mouth ulcers vomiting tiredness
- Eccrine cyst
- Can pelvic inflammatory disease cause fever, fatigue, diarrhea or vomiting?
- Swollen esophagus with spasms
- Lower back pain with diaherra and vomiting
- Dormant cyst