Vomiting during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
Are you with me?
User : doctor can u please tell me i am pregnant and get vomiting in evening in day time i am fine what to be done for it
User : due to vomiting i am not able to eat food
How many weeks pregnant are you?
User : 9 weeks
Doctor : Are you taking any supplements during the pregnancy like Iron
and Folic acid
User : yes
How is your appetite otherwise?
Usually the vomiting and nausea go down by 12 weeks of pregnancy. So do not worry about it. Here are
Doctor : Hi
Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Minimal fliud in pod
- Hands numbness on flight
- Coughing and vomiting during pregnancy
- Indigestion and vomiting during pregnancy
- Rashes on buttocks while pregnant
- Small lump on hip flexor
- Vitamin c orange discharge pregnant
- Floating pebble like inside my testicles
- Is vomiting compulsory during pregnancy
- Burp with vomit during pregnancy
- Does caberlin tabs increase chances of pregnancy
- Flip turn swimming vagina
- Green vomit during pregnancy
- Limcee vitamin c during pregnancy
- Cabbage caused diarrhea during pregnancy