Vomiting during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
Are you with me?
User : doctor can u please tell me i am pregnant and get vomiting in evening in day time i am fine what to be done for it
User : due to vomiting i am not able to eat food
How many weeks pregnant are you?
User : 9 weeks
Doctor : Are you taking any supplements during the pregnancy like Iron
and Folic acid
User : yes
How is your appetite otherwise?
Usually the vomiting and nausea go down by 12 weeks of pregnancy. So do not worry about it. Here are
Doctor : Hi
Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Alopesi areata dermaroller uygulama
- Coughing and vomiting during pregnancy
- Indigestion and vomiting during pregnancy
- Peeing alot without drinking alot of liquid
- Post pregnancy stomach flutters
- Pregnancy symptoms flutter in stomach
- Flutters in my stomach not pregnant
- Flutters in leg when pregnant
- Fluttering in head while pregnant
- Halox lotion for alopecia
- Is vomiting compulsory during pregnancy
- Burp with vomit during pregnancy
- Neutrophil high lymphocyte low alopecia
- Burn when urinating urge to pee alot uncomfortable
- Green vomit during pregnancy