Vomit with blood spots after brushing teeth in the morning. - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am facing a problem since last week or so
I get up in morning and take about half a glass of water and then go for motion.
After that i brush my teeth. While brushing i sometimes feel pukish and sometimes even vomit
it contains only water.
Please provide assistance.
about 10 or 20 seconds. After that i drink some water and it stops.
Let me brief you.
A gag reflex sometimes happen while brushing or manipulating oral cavity.
This can result in some symptoms such as coughing, tendancy to vomit.
I cannot explain any other cause for vomiting with brushing.
any cure for this?
If these vomiting episodes are once in a while occurrence and not always, this probably is due to the same.
As such gag reflex is a normal phenomena present as defence mechanism in all individuals.
It happens when the posterior part of the tongue and throat are stimulated by touch or oral contents.
Therefore my only suggestion to you is to be watchful while brushing teeth. Avoid cleaning the back of tongue or pushing the brush behind.
You should not have the episodes again.
Have you followed?
Do you have any doubts?
Thank you so much
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can ibs cause stomach achetiredness and sore eyes
- Blood vomit after angioplasty
- Blood vomiting after an accident
- Atrial fibrillation symptoms and dark chocolate
- Atrial fibrillation and sugar
- Migraine headaches and atrial fibrillation
- Why does my stomach feel uncomfortable after eating
- What is a hypoplastic pancreas
- Teeth hurt after vomiting
- Can taking laxatives cause headache
- Atrial fibrillation social security listing
- Vomiting of blood after choking
- Vomiting after blood transfusion
- Atrial flutter and low levels of hemoglobin
- What are the use of pantocid- l capsule