Vitamin intake causing loss of appetite - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
How can i help you?
User : well to start with
User : ...
User : i was wondering if the flinstones vitamins can reall make you sick and not hungry at a certain point in time?
loss of appetite is not because of vitamins intake,
User : ok
lack of appetite has multiple reasons.
User : because it didnt happen untill i toke it thas y
To know the cause may i ask few more details.
May i know your age and gender?
User : mabey it mixed with my other meds
User : ya
User : im a girl and im 14
The reason why you have started multivitaminsa?
User : im not on it any more for that reason
User : beacause i thought it was that reason
User : but i was on it for at lwast three weeks
the reason why these medications were started?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lower lip looks veiny
- Does vitamin d deficiency cause hair loss
- Does vitamin intake cause high ferritin levels
- Green tea with ginseng and honey hairloss
- Will glycerin suppositories help induce labor
- Can tab leptaden is help to getting pregnant
- Lower lip lost pigmentation
- Lower lip twitch pain
- Recommended intake of vitamin e
- Suggested vitamin intake for women
- Will going running up stairs stunt your growth
- Vitamin intake and smelly stools
- Metalic tast under lower lip
- Svt is it related to glossopharyngeal neuralgia
- Pain in middle of lower lip